running feet

running feet
Running feet. These aren't mine.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

J is for Just William

I missed yesterday's post - the combination of two sick children meant I was literally left holding the baby last night, as my two-year old's blocked nose meant he could only sleep while upright. . . To make up for lost time it will be two short posts tonight.

My J is Just William, which I'm half-way through reading to my eldest son as his bedtime book. The truth is it's probably a bit too old for him yet, as he's only five, and he happily admits to not understanding a word of it. He doesn't seem that bothered though - I think he likes listening to the rhythm of it rather than the story - and I'm persisting because I've never read it before, and it's hilarious. Between working and running around after two small kids most of the reading I do these days is to my children - so it's lovely when you come across a gem that you're glad to be reading anyway.

Running log
Nothing since Monday, and I think I'm getting my kids' virus, so this state might become catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment